January 2012 eBook Sales Numbers
Another month has passed by and now it’s time for me to reveal my sales numbers for January 2012.
I should note that my reporting of these numbers is changing with the new year. Without going into details, not all numbers are received from all sources on the first of the month. In the past, once I received them, I lumped them into the current month’s report. I’m changing this procedure now, instead reporting the numbers exactly as they fall in each month.
This means, when I post my report on the first of each month, the numbers will be low. But, as I receive numbers, I will update the post to reflect the new sales total for the month. I will also update the Sales Numbers page which reflects my total sales since I began selling books. I ended up doing this with December 2011, so those numbers have all been updated to reflect my sales up to December 31, 2011.
Also, because numbers are fun, I plan to post my total earnings from my sales, too. Although this will only be on the monthly numbers, not on the total numbers.
Now on to the numbers! Am I disappointed? Yes. Definitely. Given the high sales from December, I expected January to be a lot higher. Am I going to let this get me down, preventing me from releasing Miscorrection 2 (which I’m about to finish and release in early March)? No way. I’ll just keep writing and putting out stories.
January 2012 Paid Sales
- 5 - Fram Gage and The Infinite Ability
- 2 - The Present
- 1 - Arrogation (Miscorrection)
- 1 – Don’t Blink
- 1 - Josie Dorri And The Coffee Ban
- 1 - Unspoken Stories (eBook Edition)
- 0 - All My Fiction
- 0 - Awry (Miscorrection)
- 0 -Copy Bird
- 0 - Felix Culpa (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Going Home
- 0 - Miscorrection: Preludes
- 0 -Miscorrection: Book 1 (Sunrise to Sundown) (Print Edition)
- 0 - Panacea (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Running To Keep Her
- 0 - Sundown (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Sunrise (Miscorrection)
- 0 - Unspoken Stories – Volume 1 (Print Edition)
Total Paid Sales: 11
Total Earnings: $15.44